This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This does NOT change the cost for you. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing from my links.
It’s no secret that I am busy. My schedule is jam-packed with a direct sales company (and a team of nearly a hundred boss babes), a Tuesday-Friday job, planning and facilitating the birth of a business, and my personal blog. I got tired just writing all of that! Everywhere I go, my Erin Condren Life Planner goes too. Here’s how I use my Erin Condren Life Planner to help plan and keep my busy life in order.
BONUS: from September 18-24, 2018, you can get 25% off all Erin Condren purchases this week for the Erin Condren Friends and Family event – this is the BEST time of year to get the Erin Condren Life Planner – click HERE to shop now! Does it seem early to get your 2019 planner? That’s ok, for $5 extra, you can get the last quarter of 2018 added to your planner.
I Use My Erin Condren Life Planner to Plan Out My Week
Each week, I sit down and plan the big events of the week. Any training calls, scheduled events, etc.
I prefer the column version. Each day is broken into three sections. I use those spaces to use for my to-do lists for each portion of the day; morning, afternoon, and evening. Underneath each day, there are four lines. One way that I remain productive is that each day, I write down the top three things that I MUST accomplish – my non-negotiables for the day. This includes connecting with people, going to the post office, etc. These are the top three things that I simply must get done: the rest is a bonus. The act of writing those things down helps in getting them accomplished.
Erin Condren Life Planner Accessories I Love
Every planner addict knows that planning doesn’t end when you buy the planner. Stickers, dashboards, and changeable covers? Erin Condren has accessories galore. Here’s some of my absolute favorite accessories:
- Interchangeable Covers – friend, these are a WIN. I don’t necessarily want the same cover all year round. I LOVE being able to change the cover based on the season (Erin Condren has so many amazing choices for the seasons). Additionally, you can customize your own cover to fit your personal brand.
- Sticker Books – I LOVE that the stickers from Erin Condren have the same color palette as the planners themselves. I enjoy using a wide variety of stickers, and always have at least one of these books available.
- Snap-in Dashboards – get your erasable markers ready, because these snap-in dashboards are perfect! Dashboards can help you track your monthly bills, meal planning, to-do list – you name it, there is a probably a dashboard for it! Plus, the dashboards can be snapped in and out of the coil, so that you can move it anywhere you like.
- Planner Folio – carry your planner everywhere and anywhere – this helps protect your planner from getting dinged by your purse and anything you carry around everywhere. Plus, you can keep your pens and accessories close so you always have them available.
- Bookmark – this is the simplest snap-in dashboard EVER, but it helps me immediately flip my planner open to the current date. If there was ONE accessory to get, this would be the one to choose.
Why Choose the Erin Condren Life Planner?
One of my greatest struggles with choosing planners is that they ask too much of me. I don’t currently need a full page for each day (a weekly spread is perfect for my planning needs). I don’t need to be able to remove pages and move them around. The sturdy coil is one of the best and sturdiest I have ever felt in a planner (I customized my planner and got the upgraded rose gold color: you can choose from silver, gold, black, or rose gold).
The monthly calendar spread plus each weekly spread helps me to have a big picture view of what I need to accomplish.
Do you LOVE your Erin Condren Life Planner like I do? Do you blog? You should join the Erin Condren affiliate program and earn 10% of all purchases made from your links! Click HERE to apply.
So tell me…what planner and accessories are YOU getting during the friends and family event? I will be getting a life planner, the colorful sticker pack (to use the yearly two-page spread calendar for tracking), a set of mini metallic snap in bookmarks, and MAYBE another sticker book….I could always use more pretty ways to plan my life!